Wilmington Trinity Episcopal Church

Trinity Episcopal Church, Wilmington, Delaware was built in the 1880s. It is a traditional English Gothic structure that features beautiful stained glass windows. The exterior walls are made of rough, dressed Avondale stone, and the church has a high, steeped roof. The church’s tower and spire were added in 1925. Twelve bronze bells in the tower chime the hour.

Wilmington Trinity Episcopal Church