New Bern – The Blades House

The Blades House, also known as the W.B. Blades House, is a historic house located in New Bern, North Carolina. Built in 1907 for lumber magnate William B. Blades, the home is among the state’s finest combinations of Queen Anne style with Colonial Revival details by prolific local architect Herbert Woodley Simpson. On January 14, 1972, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.

New Bern – The Blades House