Reynolds Square in Savannah, Georgia was designed in 1733 and named for Georgia’s first Royal Governor, John Reynolds. In the center stands a monument to John Wesley, the founder of Methodism and the Anglican minister to the colony in 1736. The Olde Pink House, Savannah’s only 18th century mansion, is famous for memorable dining experiences. The historic Lucas Theatre for the Arts built in 1921 was closed in 1976 and slated to be demolished, but preservation efforts led to the theater reopening in 2000. The theater, owned by the Savannah College of Art and Design, is the home venue for the Savannah Philharmonic Orchestra.